Tate Gallery of Real Life

Day to Day Life Of A Widow, Mother and Nurse.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy time again!

Wow! Been ages again! Sorry!
There is a good excuse tho. Since opening the shop just over 6 weeks ago, I have put in 6 day weeks, all 9-5ish so have been absolutely shattered in the evenings and have spent every Sunday catching up on everything else. I don't find much time to breathe!
Get up at 7.15 every day, go to the shop, get home, feed dogs, bunnies and then the kids doing some clearing up and cleaning in between! By that time it's getting late and my painkillers have kicked in so I usually end up slumped on the sofa fighting to keep awake! It takes Steve a good few prods to get me up and into my own bed!

The 'Togz' shop is up and running well now and ticking along so, perhaps rather impulsively, I looked out for another challenge; a little addition to the shop business.
I have bought another business. The whole stock, website, domain, contacts and wholesaler details. The lady I got it all from had to give up due to her kids being so young and the business taking up too much time for her running it from home.
So now I have an additional area within the shop for the new business.
What is it? I hear you cry!
This is the business: www.wheredidshegetthat.com
I'm in heaven!

Jenny, remember going around trying on wedding dresses when we weren't even getting married? (At that point anyway!), well, this fulfills alot of that need! (We were alot younger too!)

The link may not work for the next day or so as all the swapping over to my new server and host is going on, but do pop back and have a look!
It should be so much fun to do!

From working part time for 14 years, then eing off sick for a year, working full-time is a bit of a shock to the system, but it doesn't feel like work. I'm my own boss, infact I AM THE BOSS! What a great position to be in after all these years of being an employee and being told what to do!

Hopefully I'll be back soon! x

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Calamity Jen said...

I pop in on your blog every so often and I'm always pleased to read that things are going so well for you. Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home